5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Join us for our 5th Annual Gulf of Maine Seafood Celebration featuring local chefs, live music, and local seafood!
Sample delectable seafood dishes prepared by our Culinary Partners while enjoying spring views of Casco Bay and mingling with local fishermen and marine scientists. Guests may also pop into the Cohen Center for Interactive Learning to view GMRI’s new Gulf of Maine, Explained video series.
Tickets include two drinks (beer, wine, or soda), desserts, and a variety of samples showcasing Gulf of Maine seafood. This year, the menu includes:
- Mook Sea Farms: “Mookie Blues” Oysters on ice, Cocktail Sauce, and Mignonette Sauce
- Black Trumpet Bistro: Finnan Polly Brandade on a Chickpea Vinegar Cracker with Spring Onion and Rhubarb Garnish
- Hugo’s: Hake Brandade with Celeriac
- Fore Street: Maine Mussels with Kelp Crisps and Seaweed Butter Sauce
- Inn by the Sea: Smoked Mackerel Pate, Citrus Parsley and Celery Salad, and Crispy Bread
- High Liner Foods: Cape Shark Tenders
- Five Fifty-Five: Scallop Crudo Tostada with Chile Morita Salsa, Avocado and Cilantro
A portion of proceeds directly support GMRI's sustainable seafood work.
Tickets are $60, available for purchase below. We'll have a limited number of tickets available at the door for $75 (cash or credit card).
Questions? Contact Rachel Katyl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-228-1699.