|Leer en Español|
- Bring fishermen, scientists and managers together in a neutral setting outside the regulatory process.
- Increase the number of people at work in Southeastern fisheries who are comfortable working with the fishery data and management systems.
- Help policy makers and scientists become more familiar with the inner working of the fishing community.
- Increase the number of fishermen involved in collaborative research and pursuit of best available science.
- Develop leadership and promote trust.