GMRI regularly holds forums to facilitate informed, productive conversations between fishermen, scientists, and resource managers. Serving as a neutral convener, we facilitate dialogue and provide objective assistance to stakeholders across a range of complex issues surrounding New England’s groundfish fishery.
Over the years we have convened stakeholders around a variety of issues including Amendment 16 options to dockside and at-sea monitoring issues. We are currently working with NOAA Fisheries to convene the industry around fishery-dependent data and developing solutions to improve groundfish fishing businesses.
Exempted Fishing Permit Informational Session
September 30, 2014 - Hyannis, MA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Presentation on RSC Process
- Presentation on Closed Area EFPs
- Presentation on Experimental Fishing Permits
- 2014 NEFMC Groundfish Research Program RFP