The Gulf of Maine Research Institute (GMRI) website operates under the Creative Commons License Policy (CC License) as stated below, with a few notable exceptions. Throughout our site, we may use content and images which are the legal property of other organizations or individuals, are protected by copyrights owned by them, and are not the property of GMRI and thus not subject to our CC License.Those items which are copyright protected by third parties are noted within the site and any use or reproduction of that content and those images must be coordinated through the legal copyright holder, not GMRI.
Creative Commons License:
Subject to the restrictions noted above, you are free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute, display, and perform content available on this site (the Work) under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the Work to the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (but not in any way that suggests we endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use the Work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon the Work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this Work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from GMRI.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts GMRIs moral rights.