GMRI Culinary Partners are a community of food professionals who commit to:
- Always having responsibly harvested Gulf of Maine seafood on their menus, including a minimum of 20% of seafood items from the Gulf of Maine region.
- Educating themselves and their customers about seafood sustainability.
- Continuously improving on the sustainability of their operations.
GMRI provides Culinary Partners access to:
- Seafood educational materials (including an annual seminar and a monthly newsletter)
- GMRI-sponsored events including Trawl to Table, Seafood Dining Series, Out of the Blue promotions, and the Gulf of Maine Seafood Celebration.
- Exposure to the restaurant-going public from our website, social media, public-facing rack cards at kiosks, a smartphone app (Find Seafood), and news media.
- A community of restaurateurs who have a common interest in sustainable seafood and local sourcing.
|If you would like to become a part of the Culinary Partners community, supporting the Gulf of Maine seafood industry and reducing your business’ environmental impact, please contact Michelle Brown, at [email protected] or call (207) 228-1698.|